Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time Flies - No Matter What You're Doing

My sweet cousin-in-law put a bunch of her wedding photos online the other day, including this precious one of Jewel-Bug back in January (No, that isn't me holding her - she was social even back then!!):





She looks so itty-bitty in that picture. She has really grown in the six months since then (How can it already be six months ago?!?)


Time flies - period. I better enjoy this sweet pea, because before I know it she'll be off to college, or getting married herself!

~~~

"Show me, O LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life. You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Each man's life is but a breath. . . My hope is in you." - Psalms 39:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment