Monday, June 22, 2009

Not-Me-Monday - Golfing Adventures and More

This week I definitely didn't let our precious Juliette unpack her diaper bag, and strew items about our entire dining area. And when she found the Star Puffs, I didn't just dump some out on our kitchen floor, so she could help herself. I mean letting your child eat off the floor is really disgusting. I would never do that. Not me!



I also didn't agree to take let my husband take Juliette and I golfing, when she really should have been at home and asleep in her bed. And this did not happen just once but twice this week. I mean a good mother insists that her child have regular and consistent bedtimes.


When Juliette got antsy, I definitely didn't just let her crawl around on the putting green.



I mean there are all sorts of chemicals on that grass, and who knows how many mosquitoes might be lurking about.



And I definitely didn't just take a ton of snapshots, when it was supposed to be my turn to putt. I mean who gets distracted when they should be focusing on trying to put that little ball in the even seemingly smaller whole. Not me!






Nor did I try to distract her by letting her investigate my putter. Not me!



I definitely didn't let her have her pacifier outside of her crib nearly the entire week - because I believe, I hope, I pray that her top two teeth are coming through. I mean letting your child have a pacifier in the first place is questionable, but letting them munch down on it all week is definitely out of the question. I wouldn't encourage such behavior. Nope, not me!





And I definitely didn't lay my daughter down for her nap without her pants on. Nor was I completely surprised to learn that she now knows how to unhook the Velcro and un-diaper herself - making a complete mess out of herself, her clothing, and her bedding. But if something like that would have happened last week, I definitely would not have already written a post about it. Nope, NOT ME!

~~~

Check out more Not-Me-Monday fun here:

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a proud grandma and I didn't think this article was absolutely adorable. nope, not me. mimijo

    ReplyDelete