Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Joyful Jewel


Juliette surprised me today.

She hardly slept last night (I think she is cutting teeth. But I've been thinking that for weeks now, with no teeth to show for it, so I'm starting to think that maybe I'm just using that as an excuse to let her snuggle with me at 2:00 am). Her first morning nap was interrupted when some dear friends came over for tea. Her second nap was interrupted when those dear friends left. And then her next nap was cut short by the fact that we had planned on attending a book discussion group. So nearly 18 hours with less-than-sufficient sleep, led me to believe that Jewel would be quite the handful during the hour-long discussion.

Such was not the case. She was happy, smilely, and well-behaved. She was a joyful Jewel.




Did I mention that I love surprises?

~~~

1 Thess. 5:16 - "Be joyful always."

~~~

***Thanks Dad for this awesome picture of Juliette. You're a great photographer and a grand 'gramps'! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment