Monday, August 3, 2009

Hopefully, It'll Do

So it's Monday - almost the end of the day - and I have yet to put up a Not-Me-Monday post. It isn't like I don't have some fabulous things that happened last week that I could not. But we are still recuperating from being gone for a week, having colds, cutting not one . . . but count them . . . two teeth, and all of this is added to the fact that in about an hour I have company coming for dinner. So the following snippet of last week will just have to do. Maybe we'll get back into our normal routine before the summer is over - but then again isn't that what summer is all about, getting out of your normal routine?


~~~

Camp was a blast, and I promise that I'll have pictures up sometime this week (Lord willing that is!).


I have to tell you though, that one of my most favorite things about being gone was coming home. I was so excited to be back and to see my man.
But I have to admit that even though I was thrilled to see Seth, I wasn't really looking forward to stepping inside the house after he had been a bachelor here all week. What scary sites might I behold?


But I was pleasantly surprised to find that, even after being left on his own for an entire week, Seth had managed to get things in order before I returned. He knows how to make his wife happy. He looked happy himself - clean, and well-fed. The house was orderly, the dishes were washed, and in fact there wasn't even a SINGLE dirty dish in the sink.


The bed was even made.


But then I walked around the corner and saw this:



Let's just say that it's good to know I'm needed around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment