Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bible Camp

Juliette and I had a fantastic week at NCCC - Northen Colorado Christian Camp. I was so blessed to have two of my sisters and one of my brothers there with me. Here are some pics of the fun we had together:

Crafts

Rainy-day indoor games
Ring around the rosy?

Rainy-day basketball

Rainy-day putt-putt in the background


All the rain makes nice rainbows though!

Fun on the low-ropes course
It was a stretch . . .
. . . s t r e t c h . . .
. . . s t r e t c h i n g experience!

What's this? Ammo for the flour-bomb war!

Dangerous!

Watch out world!

Note to self - don't wear black to a flour-bomb war
Whose that hiding behind the white beard?



What a beautiful place!




Nothing like starting the morning with goofy roll calls


My Bible class full of sweet girls!

1 comment: