Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Review

Seth and I have been talking about me eventually going back to school. Last night, as I was mulling the idea over, I started thinking about tests, papers, exams, and of course reviews. Whew - maybe I'm not quite ready to go back. I'll stick to a different type of review for now, thank you very much.

So this week we had the semi-surprising visit of my grandparents. They had mentioned that they might be coming through a couple of weeks ago, but we never had a chance to hear their finalized plans. Imagine my surprise (and delight!) when they called me Tuesday morning to let me know that they were in town.

Juliette was super happy that they came and that they brought their dogs with them too.

Hey, where'd the doggie go?


Seth even got grandma to try out the Wii. She had a great round of bowling - making me thankful that I wasn't playing against her. Hee-hee!



As you can tell - she definitely got into it. Go grandma!

I really haven't had a chance to clean the house since we got back last week. But the good news is that Juliette is learning how to handle a broom. See . . .


I got you covered mom!

Besides that, most of our week was consumed by trying to recover from these stubborn camp colds, Juliette cutting more teeth (at least I think), menu-planning, grocery shopping, laundry, trips to the library, watering the garden, etc. We never made it to the pool this week though, bummer. Not too many more weeks left of that. We're going to have to wear these while we can . . .

2 comments:

  1. If you did go back to school, what would you go back for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is THE question. Someday I hope to teach ESL at the community college level - so a master's in TESOL/TEFOL is probably my next goal. We'll see though. I'm sort of still enjoying not having any homework!

    ReplyDelete