Monday, September 28, 2009

Not-Me-Monday: Play Time

This week I did not decide to clean out my cabinets only to find some packaged pasta that expired in 2003. I also did not, in utter disbelief, take a closer look at the package to make sure that the number three was not just an eight that had been sort of "rubbed off". Nope, not me! Since 2003 I've graduated from college, gotten married, had a baby, and moved multiple times - I most certainly would not haul around the same package of pasta for that long. Good grief!

This week I also did not sleep in past my normal shower time, and then just decide to take a shower with Juliette awake later on that morning. I did not let her play on the bathroom floor, while I lathered up. Nor did she decide that the whole basket of toys I had lugged into the bathroom on her account was not nearly as exciting as plain old toilet paper.




And I didn't manage to get my freshly cleaned foot in any of the pictures either.


Nor did I continue to take pictures while the steam started to fog up the camera lens.


Nope, not me!


My daughter has not started grinding her teeth (does anyone have ANY advice on this?), nor have I resorted to letting her have her pacifier in order to keep her from doing this.

Seth and I also did not drive around town last night looking at various houses for sell. That would be silly, since we still own our house in The Big City, and we're not even sure if God wants us to buy a house here. Spend time shopping when you're not even going to buy? Nosirree. Not me!

We did not enjoy a community wide picnic this weekend either. Nor did I tie a balloon to Juliette's wrist and let her crawl around the park with it. Balloons are too dangerous for little children. Not me!


Nor did I have impeccable timing when it came to this shot. Let's just say my child does not get her big head, full of hot air, from me. No way. Definitely not me!


~~~

More Not-Me-Monday Fun:

1 comment:

  1. Granted its Thursday night when I'm reading this, but....you have to admit...the steam in the bathroom did make for some neat shots. A nice soft focus. :)

    ReplyDelete