Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Look What A Little Birdie Left Me


I found this feather in the yard a few days ago, and just couldn't resist picking it up. It is such a vibrant blue - the picture doesn't do it justice.

It must have come from one of the mountain bluebirds that have been hanging out in our tree.

Those birds have been busy "unloading" themselves on my car for the past few days. It is quite humbling, driving around town with poo piled high on the hood of your car!

In fact, Seth said that was how he recognized me, when I surprised him on the golf course the other day. He said he could see me in the distance, and thought to himself, "That looks like our car." When I got closer he could see the birdie doo, and he said, "Yep, that's definitely her."

That's me - one classy gal with a pile of poo for a hood ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment