Monday, March 8, 2010

Not-Me-Monday: Playing-n-Pajamas

This week I did not get a babysitter to watch Juliette so that I could visit our neighbor and hold her newborn baby undistracted. Not me!



This week we did not drive 10+ hours to pick-up a deal that we found on Craig's list.


I also did not agree to a family trip of 13+ hours in the car (one way!) to visit friends later this month. After our Craig's list adventure you'd think I'd realize that my backside might not be able to handle that many hours in the car. Not me!


I did not pinch my husband's arm right in the middle of a prayer at church, because I was mad at him about something he had said shortly before. No way! I'd never be that childish or trivial. Not me!




And I did not let my child play at an indoor jungle-gym while she was still wearing her pajamas that were covered in syrup from her morning pancakes. Nope, definitely not me!


~~~


Want to join the confessional Not-Me-Monday fun? Go to:


No comments:

Post a Comment