Monday, October 12, 2009

Not-Me-Monday: Weekend at Home



This weekend it did not snow - again. Even though the trees' leaves are changing, it certainly isn't more like winter than fall around here. And therefore I did not use the "bad-weather" excuse to stay indoors and practically do nothing all weekend long.

Seth however, had a very productive weekend. He cleaned the guest room, organized the storage unit, and sorted through a couple of closets. And even though I loved the fact that he was cleaning, I did not get frustrated with him one bit when he was turning the house topsy-turvy when I wanted to sleep in. Nope, not me!

Seth even did a bit of reloading. Of course, Juliette didn't want to help. Not my child.


Juliette doesn't like to do anything that her daddy does.



And I would never let my child pretend to play video games. Nope, not me! She's definitely too young to be driving anyways.



We also did not make home-made ice-cream on a cold, wintry Saturday night. That would be silly. We also did not use our ice-cream maker for the very first time, even though it was a wedding present. Nope, not us. We always like to put good gifts to use right away.

I did not spend Friday lamenting about how much I hate Halloween, and then nearly spend the entire day today making a costume for Juliette. Nope, not me! I'm never in conflict with myself.

I also did not eat cherry cheesecake for breakfast. Nope, definitely not me. Of course it does contain eggs and cheese and fruit (a balanced breakfast, right?), but I would never do anything like that anyways. Good thing that was not me!

~~~
For more Not-Me-Monday fun, check out this link:

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I'm just now finding your blog! Too cute!! So what's with your snow and Seth's beard?!?! I miss snow so much! It's still pretty warm here (around 58-70). I was going to tell you I made your Chimichanga (sp?) receipe for dinner, it's a hit here ;o) LOVE it, thank you!! Jules is getting so big!! She's beautiful, oh my!! Is she starting to walk yet? Such a fun age ;o) Miss you guys so much! Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. this is jenny bertholf ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the game pic. That was too cute. It looked like she was winning.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete