Monday, October 26, 2009

Not-Me-Monday: Sound Asleep

This afternoon I did not sneak into my daughter's room to check on her, only to find her soundly snoring away in this unique pose.

I definitely didn't hurry out of the room to grab my camera, nor did I take a handful of pictures as stealthily as possible, in order to preserve the moment but not awaken my little sleeping beauty. Nope, not me!

I also did not complain several times this week that kissing my husband with a full beard pretty much feels like kissing the carpet. No, I'm always a supportive wife. I'd never make a fuss about my husband's hunting-season grooming style (or lack there of). Not me!

And when my husband came home with a tupperware dish from work that contained moldy lasagna (I can't EVEN remember the last time I made lasagna!!!), I most certainly did not refuse to clean it out. I definitely didn't leave it on the counter for two days until he finally got around to throwing it away. I'm not that stubborn. Nope, not me!

Happy Monday everyone!

~~~

For more Not-Me-Monday fun, check out this link:

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, those gross lunch dishes are the WORST!!! My Seth knows not to even bring the fuzzy ones home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww yucky! I don't think I would have cleaned it either.

    ReplyDelete