Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rushing By . . .

For the past seven weeks we've been a one camera family. Well, we've pretty much always been a one camera family, but Seth's construction season has started and he has needed the family camera for job documentation. So that leaves me virtually camera-less - except for the weekends when Seth remembers to bring it home from the office. I'm not complaining, I'm simply explaining why my blog has been MIA. Honestly, for me, blogging without pictures is pretty much like peanut butter without jelly - sticky, dry, and possibly gag-reflux-inducing if you have too much of it. But time certainly hasn't stopped since we've been a one camera family.


So I'm resolving to try and catch up as best as I can and post what precious few pictures I have. For now I will share this picture my friend took at our spring music recital last weekend. Please indulge me a second here, but isn't she grand? Bye bye little baby, hello little girl.





Is it just me, or is time rushing by?

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! And yes, growing up way too fast. For us it is like a time warp because we still remember her as a toddler

    ReplyDelete