Thursday, February 4, 2010

Annoying People

Sometimes I find people annoying. It's terrible. But I do.

And I'm annoyed over little things too. Like the way they say the word "good", or the way they talk about their husband/child, or even the way they eat.

It's pathetic. How could I be so annoyed over such trivial things? It totally isn't Jesus-like one bit. I mean, could you imagine Jesus glaring at Peter when he talked with his mouth full?

Certainly Jesus was a bit more full of grace. But boy could I use some of that grace right now.

My fuse has seemed extra short the past few weeks. It would probably do me a whole lot of good to put myself in a time-out for awhile. At least long enough for me to have an attitude adjustment.

Something has got to change. That's for sure. I mean this finding-people-annoying-thing is getting really, really annoying.

2 comments:

  1. Good news/Bad news:
    Good news = you're human and not a Stepford bot! Bad news = you're human, lol.
    Best News = there's always Jesus to redeem our humanness (is that a real word?).
    hang in there, winter tends to make that fuse shorten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this problem a ton when I am at work! I didn't realize it until I was working last week and I discovered that most of the people who come in really annoy me...I guess what I am saying is I feel your pain. Let me know how you tackle it!

    ReplyDelete