Monday, December 7, 2009

Not-Me-Monday: It's the Holidays

It must be the Holidays! I have not been so busy with other things that I'm woefully behind on blogging. Nope, not me! I always stay on top of documenting our eventful lives.

We have had plenty of snow and cold. Of course, I never track any of that snow in the house. Not me! And Juliette never plays with the snow that I bring inside. Nor has she ever tried to eat that snow either. Definitely not!



And when it is freezing outside, I never leave the door open, nor has Juliette snuck through that door to get a handful of the white stuff. Certainly not.

And that dirt in the door track? That doesn't belong to me. No way! I always have a clean house.

I did not let me child have cookies and ice cream over the past couple of weeks. Not me! I try to make sure that she eats as healthy as possible!

And Juliette doesn't like ice cream either! See how much she left in the bowl?


On a recent visit to my family, I did not idly sit by as my siblings decorated Seth while he was taking a nap. I did not take more pictures of him than I did of the Christmas tree either. Nope, not me!

I have not spent the past two weekends shopping, shopping, shopping. I did not get up at 1:00 am on Black Friday to stand in line at Old Navy. And I did not shop for nine hours that Saturday. And I did not enjoy it all.

Of course, I have not been just piling the shopping bags on our guest room bed, nor am I bit daunted by the mountain of gifts I have to wrap now. Nope, not me.

Yep, it's the holidays. I love this time of year!

~~~

Want to join the confessional Not-Me-Monday fun? Go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment